Square is an increasingly popular credit card processing company that can be used with your mobile phone, Point of Sale at brick and mortar store or at fairs and now is available to be used as the payment module for your Zen Cart store.
Accept credit cards in less than 5 minutes.
No monthly fees and no setup fees.
PCI Compliant. Customer never leaves your store!
Most sites are PCI Compliant without having to pay for scans because Square is PCI Compliant.
Standard rates are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.
Funds are deposited in your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Track your online and offline sales in one place.
NOTE: Requires minimum PHP version 5.4. Using PHP 5.6 or higher is preferable.
If you don't already have a Square account, you can get one FOR FREE at squareup.com
Once you get your square account, I will need more information from you to enter into your Zen Cart admin
Works with Zen Cart 1.5.5 +, included in 1.5.5F and 1.5.6+
IMPORTANT - if you order this, you will need to get some info from your Square account, or give me access to get it. If you choose to get it yourself, here is the info you will need to fill out the form to give me access to install the module for you: These instructions are from the Zen Cart developers:
Creating an App inside your Square account
1. Login at https://connect.squareup.com/apps to view the apps you've connected to your account.
2. Click to create a New Application for your Zen Cart store to access. Give it a name, such as "Webstore", and click Create at the bottom of the page.
3. You may be prompted to allow a multi-location upgrade to your account's API configuration. Proceed.
4. You will now be given access to some credentials. (If you already have a custom app and are trying to re-use it, you may need to revoke its token and regenerate one.)
5. Click on the OAuth tab. In the "Redirect URL" field, enter https://your_store_url_here.com/square_handler.php and click Save at the bottom. (Ensure the URL you enter points to the correct directory (or subdirectory) on your server.)
6. Now click the "Show Secret" button, and copy the Application Secret.
7. Also click back on the Credentials tab, and copy the Application ID.
Once you place your order for me to install, you will need to fill out this form: (opens in a new window for your convenience)